top of page
Working on Laptop

Scholarships 

What Does the Scholarship Cover

  • Qualifying applicants will be awarded 75% of the total program cost ($157.50 of $210) with the family/parent responsible for the remaining 25% ($52.50) per 6-12 week program.

    • Children ages 3-17 years are eligible to receive 2 hour sessions per 6 week program OR recieve 12 weeks of programming with 1 hour sessions  

    • Participants ages 18 and up are only eligible to recieve 1 hour sessions during 6 week program

  •  Families only pay $8.75 per one to two hour Therapeutic/Educational Session depending on age

How Long does a Scholarship Last

  • For children ages 3-17

    • Once a scholarship is awarded, it can be used for up to 2 six week programs (2 hour sessions) OR 2 twelve week programs (1 hour sessions) of the family's choice.

  • For participants ages 18 and up

    • Once a scholarship is awarded, it can be used for up to 3 six week programs of the family's choice. 

  • Limited scholarships spots are available. Once all scholarship spots are filled, participants are subject to being placed on a waiting list after 1 six week program.

  • See below for application periods

Who Qualifies

  • Our scholarships are provided to individuals with special needs, based on proof of disability which may include most recent IEP, Diagnosis, Letter from Physician, or  Evaluation report.  

  • We no longer require a W2 form or any other financial documentation to qualify.

Getting Started

To apply for a scholarship, please click the grey 'PDF' icon below. Then fill out the application form, download and save your changes.

 

 

Once you have filled out the form completely,

PLEASE EMAIL IT TO MATTHEWSMIGHTYMISSION@GMAIL.COM

Subject Line: Scholarship

*Don't forget to attach the required documents as proof of disability. This may include most recent IEP, Diagnosis, letter from Physician, or Evaluation report.

MMM christmas 4.jpg
bottom of page